The Vellco story began in 1950 when Robert Fell formed Vellco Tyres as a modest casing dealership servicing both local tyre retail depots and haulage Companies.
During those early years the company steadily expanded its services throughout Yorkshire. Robert was eventually joined in business by his sons Chris and Bob who in due course succeeded their father in the general management of Vellco. It is they who have guided the Company forward to its current position within the UK and European tyre industry today.
Vellco is now highly regarded as one of the UK’s largest, most progressive, professional and respected casing Companies, dealing in virtually all tyre product types, as well as being one of the UK’s largest used tyre & automotive waste collection & recycling specialists.